I suggest you ...

make slots clickable to send invite

if the user clicks a time slot in the grid, a meeting invitation gets sent to the calendar owner. This could pop a dialog to include a text comment. The sent invitation could just be an email or an actual ICS invitation.

The popup could include an input field for a PIN code that the calendar owner shares with the user when the URL is shared.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    joshco shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminFreeBusy Team (Admin, FreeBusy) responded  · 

This feature is now completed. There’s a new “Accept Meetings” page when you are signed in from where you can turn on the ability for guests to book meetings on your calendar.

We debated the PIN suggestion and think that a simpler option would be to have an additional “accept meeting proposals” in addition to “accept meetings”. This latter mode would not create anything on your calendar but merely send you an email notification that the person would like to meet with you.

To make it easy for you to follow through with an actual meeting on the calendar the email will have a link that when you click will add the meeting to your calendar at the proposed time.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...